HESUS Manager, Czech Republic F/H
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join our team and to support and grow HESUS in market in Czech Republic to meet with the ambitious growths plans we have set.
HESUS in Czech republic will be established in the office of the sister company from the Soletanche-Freyssinet group/Menard which is very well known on the Czech market for almost 20 years. As a group member the candidate will be closely cooperating with our local Czech engineers. The main office is will be based in Prague.
Become a key member of the team and establish close working relationships with colleagues in France, Poland, Check in the UK at all levels and ensure that client service requirements are understood and implemented in line with their expectations.
The main duties and responsibilities are listed below but the list is not exhaustive.
· Seeking of the new clients
· Organizing marketing actions in Czech Republic.
· Looking for subcontractors and business partners
· Organizing the logistic process
· Managing general office and works administration
· Managing Accounts, invoicing, debt recovery
· Hesus Store maintenance and administration
· Diary management, quotes, purchase orders
· Dealing with the company social media updates
Very frequent business trips.
· At least 5 years of professional experience
· Higher education in construction, logistic or environment
· Experience in construction and logistic – minimum 2 years
· Understanding of environmental regulation and civil law in Czech Republic
· Good communication and marketing skills
· Abilities to work under pressure
· Fluent English, French is a plus
· Driving licence
Key soil investigation, improvement and remediation provider Menard develops foundation solutions based on ground improvement and reinforcement technologies that eliminate the need for the deep foundations traditionally used to support surface structures. The Group operates throughout the infrastructure life cycle, offering expertise in soil investigation and remediation through its ConeTec and Remea brands.