Engineering & Innovation Manager - 92 F/H
The TERRE ARMEE Group (900 employees all over the world – 240M€) concentrates an unequalled combination of expertise and accumulated experience in the fields of soil-structure interaction and engineered backfills.
Our expansive portfolio of techniques applies to a wide range of structures for an extended array of sectors: roads and motorways, environment, railways, hydraulic works, mining, industry, energy, commercial, housing or military.
Curious and creative, are you looking for an innovative international growing Company?
Reporting to the Group Chief Technical Officer, your main tasks are :
- to propose R&D projects to contribute to the company’s growth or competitiveness,
- to manage (coordination, budget, planning, etc.) R&D projects carried out internally or in partnership : development of solutions, testing, production,
- to define product and solution specifications,
- to carry out technology and competition watch (internally with our international teams and externally) and, in a prospective approach, to propose innovative, differentiating and competitive solutions,
- to maintain the technical database and to promote information within our network,
- to organize and manage some internal technical meetings, in connection with our Engineering Manager,
- to be the technical correspondent when filing and reviewing new patents,
- to elaborate and manage the R&D’s budget and co-animate the Innovation Committy of Terre Armée.
Moreover, you will manage 2 specialized Engineers.
Our Group is constantly reinventing itself to meet the new challenges of construction; also, in addition to those missions, you will take part to our strategy of diversification and enrichment of our offer, as a “generator of ideas”.
This job position will be located in our Head Office in Rueil-Malmaison, France, with frequent travels abroad.
Graduated engineer, you have at least 10 years of experience in Design / Innovation in Civil Construction Industry and you have a strong background in Geotechnical and/or Structural.
Autonomy, dynamism, interest in new technologies, good relationship, leadership are the soft skills whished for this strategic vacancy!
VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major issues facing society - global warming, population growth and increasing mobility. VINCI Construction is meeting the world's major challenges. With more than 30,000 projects in progress, VINCI Construction is committed across all eight of its businesses to supporting major transformational change worldwide. Our global challenges : demographics, climate, environment, energy. Key figures : - Annual revenue of €14 231 million - 71 401 employees, - Over 30 000 projects each year, - 48% of revenue generated outside France For more informations : www.vinci-construction.com Discover the video portraits of our employees on YouTube and follow our news on LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction