Ingénieur Matériel F/H
You will report to the Chief of operation coordination. As part of the support team, you will primarily be working on Menard Group improvements rather than Business Unit's but you will offer support and guidance to all BU’s.
· Supervising the fabrication of prototypes, organizing and supervising site trials, collecting feedback from site.
· Coordinating with global suppliers on requirements based on job site feedbacks and safety issues.
· Investigate, analyse, suggest, design and implement improvements of specialised equipment and machines relative to Menard activities as per BU and plant manager requirements.
· Implementation of systems & procedures to enhance plant and BU safety and productivity – by developing Tools to enhance work processes.
· Design (3D and Draft) and Analysis of parts, assemblies required for modification, fabrication (using Solidworks) with documentation (for instance: drawings, guidelines, recommendations, operating instructions, safety instructions).
· Providing technical expertise and support regarding all equipment matters (mechanical, hydraulics, electronic) for all Menard branches worldwide.
· Work in partnership with BU and manufacturers to develop the Group's standard preventive maintenance ranges.
· Advising Menard branches on equipment performance for purchasing new equipment, for preventive maintenance, for improved production on site.
· Ensuring the transfer of the improvements and developments to all the Business Units and sites, providing technical assistance, preparing guidelines, recommendations and the necessary documentation for the equipment (complete technical folder with validated drawings, design, guidelines, etc.), training.
· Coordinating with group HQ and other BU’s on new developments and implementing them
· Managing the development (design and/or fabrication) with our internal and external partners (technical discussions, enforcing the schedule and controlling costs, checking design, quality, etc.)
Réactif(ve), dynamique, rigoureux(se) et force de proposition, vous appréciez le travail en équipe.
Vous parlez couramment anglais et espagnol,
Vous maîtrisez l’utilisation d’AUTOCAD et SOLIDWORKS (voire CATIA pas de licence à ce jour).
Déplacements internationaux réguliers dans les différentes BU, sur projets et chez nos fournisseurs si nécessaires.
Key soil investigation, improvement and remediation provider Menard develops foundation solutions based on ground improvement and reinforcement technologies that eliminate the need for the deep foundations traditionally used to support surface structures. The Group operates throughout the infrastructure life cycle, offering expertise in soil investigation and remediation through its ConeTec and Remea brands.