Key Account Director - Defence
The expectations for a Leadership role of this importance are high. Nuvia wish to grow their business through enhanced client relationships and development of high value strategic opportunities. The two roles will cover defence and decommissioning: Whilst Nuvia Ltd is primarily focused on the UK market, it works closely with the international branches of Nuvia and has international growth aspirations.
.Competence Profile and Personal Qualities
The anticipated profile for a preferred candidate would include the following:
· A confident, credible, and commercial leader with peripheral vision, professional stature, impact, influence, and drive. Able to ’think and do’, in the areas of strategy, operational and project management excellence. The vision and intellectual agility to make crucial judgement calls and informed decisions across all the project life cycle. A collaborative and committed team player, with personal maturity and excellent interpersonal skills. Key aspects will be the ability to develop strong and lasting customer relationships and build trust, as well as demonstrate technical competence to influence and manage stakeholder expectations whilst ensuring excellent customer service and project delivery are maintained.
· The gravitas and integrity to earn respect at all levels within the Nuvia business and with external stakeholders, partners, regulators, the media, and industry observers. The ability to present and communicate to a highly professional standard. Persuasive, articulate and influential. Able to effectively engage through conversation and presentation. When circumstances require, the ability to have a ’difficult or challenging’ conversation and emerge with mutual trust and cooperation intact.
· Strong analytical skills, well developed reasoning capability and an ability to ‘read’ situations, grasp the key issues quickly and simplify the potentially complex.
· The ability to work flexibly and under pressure, within a potentially complex environment/operating model, to create a client centric, service and solutions driven stakeholder perception. Personally resilient. Multi-cultural in outlook, capable of and comfortable with, working in different cultures and across international jurisdictions.
· A creative thinker, with commercial acumen and business vision; he/she will approach problems in terms of the ‘art of the possible’, finding solutions, developing ideas, and building collaboration.
· Leads from the front and sets examples in terms of high standards, performance, and interpersonal effectiveness. The ability to inspire, to truly engage colleagues and stakeholders.
· With appropriate orchestration and delegation, achieve good outcomes via collaboration and the intelligent use of process, enabling technology and relevant project management tools. Management of virtual teams to create a sense of shared purpose and a ‘high performance culture.’
Employment, Educational and Professional Background
· Degree qualified in engineering, science, or a business management discipline, possibly with a relevant postgraduate, professional or project management related qualification.
· Nuclear industry background in one of the market sectors.
· A proven track record in business development with substantial multi-million
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nuvia have developed a reputation for safe, high-quality delivery of practical solutions to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Internationally, we provide programme management, consultancy and radiological protection services to commercial clients, government bodies and international agencies, which is made possible due to our worldwide network of resources, including Europe’s largest health physics team.
Nuvia Group benefits from being part of Soletanche Freyssinet, a world leader in specialised civil and geotechnical engineering, and a wholly owned subsidiary of VINCI, the world’s largest integrated concessions and construction group.