International Business Manager F/H
NUVIA’s growth strategy will continue to focus on the development of its activities worldwide, which is currently predominantly centred in France, United Kingdom and Czech Republic. NUVIA is looking to continue its growth internationally in Northern America, Europe and Asia. Nuvia Group has established an International Department based at their head office near Paris to drive this strategy.
As a result, NUVIA Group is looking to recruit an International Bid Manager to strengthen the International Development Teams. The Business manager will be involved in business development activities, will participate in developing strategy to enter new market and potentially be part of project management team as the group grows.
The International Business Manager will work with colleagues across the Nuvia Group and external partners to prepare winning offers for our international opportunities.
You will be key member of the International Department, which is small but enthusiastic and very ambitious.
Reporting to the International Director, you will:
- Identify opportunities and develop relationships with clients
- Work with external partners and Nuvia Group colleagues to create a competitive tender team and winning strategy
- Be responsible for the preparation and negotiation of tenders and proposals
- Manage, prepare and submit Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualifications, Tenders and responses to enquiries received under Framework Agreements in accordance with Company Procedures
- Take the lead and manage a team of Technical Experts, Scheduler and Pricing Developer to deliver proposals compliant with the clients’ requirements, customized to the need and highlighting the value added and differentiators of the company
- Support post-tender negotiations to Contract Award
- Maintain records and contribute to learning from experience
- Potentially manage a small team of Project Managers and ensure a thorough turnover of information from the tender to the project team.
The position is based in Rueil-Malmaison, near Paris. You will be prepared to undertake regular international travel.
Required Competence and Soft Skills:
- Customer focused
- Innovative, creative and versatile
- Team player with affinity to lead and motivate a team of multidisciplinary workers
- Ability to work under own initiative with little or no supervision and to meet tight timescales
- Able to work in tight timescales
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Assertive with the ability to make appropriate decisions in a timely manner
- Highly developed written skills
- High communication skills and ability to adapt to multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in related field, with 5 years’ experience in the nuclear industry and 5 years’ experience developing proposals
- Master of Science or Master degree in Business
- Experience in contract management, risk assessment, and pricing development
- Experience in developing partnership, establish consortiums, reach out to the supply chain to support proposal development or project implementation
- International experience preferred.
Filiale du groupe VINCI, NUVIA se positionne comme spécialiste du secteur Nucléaire depuis plus de 30 ans avec plus de 2600 collaborateurs dans le monde. NUVIA intervient tout au long du cycle de vie des installations nucléaires et sensibles, de la construction jusqu'au démantèlement en passant par l'exploitation et la maintenance.