Key Deliverables for SA Project Manager:
- The development, management and review of project strategy, critical path milestones and project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery and performance.
- Ensuring project risk factors are identified, reviewed and managed through the utilization of process, systems and expertise.
Setting the standard for safety culture and the consistent application of good safety practice.
- As required, support pre-contract business development initiatives and priorities.
- Proactively manage client and stakeholder relations, anticipate needs and seek opportunities to deploy additional services, products and value.
Ensure financial performance of the project through cost control and labor efficiency.
- Proactive management of contract, claim and commercial elements of the project(s), including the management of commercial risks in accordance with the delegation of authority.
- Delegation of responsibility and management of team and sub-contractor performance.
- Procurement and negotiation for required project resources including: labor, materials, equipment & subcontractors;
- Supporting innovation and technology development onsite to ensure the
- organization is recognized as a total solution provider;
- Completion of monthly project reporting, financial reporting and forecasting.
- Oversee the close out assigned projects via granting of completion, including securing of any retention or bank guarantees and completion of the End of Project Reports.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leadership role in the civil, remedial or construction industry.
- Previous experience and sound knowledge for Australian Standards in coating protection and concrete works
- Well- organized and ability to work independently to manage various projects concurrently.
- Previous experience working on Buildings and facade upgrades.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including report writing and development of proposals.
- Previous experience working on high rise buildings with difficult access systems preferable.
- Strong financial reporting and forecasting skills essential.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Customer focus and a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Results driven and a proven track record of achieving targets
- Have the ability to lead, inspire and manage a team
- Cultivating Networks and Partnerships
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – the role allows a lot of responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
Freyssinet Australia Pty Ltd is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning and specialist civil engineering. A member of the Soletanche Freyssinet and Vinci Groups, we have an unrivalled reputation in specialized civil engineering across the soils, structures and nuclear sectors. We have local branches in all states and are present in 100 countries around the world.
VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major issues facing society - global warming, population growth and increasing mobility. VINCI Construction is meeting the world's major challenges. With more than 30,000 projects in progress, VINCI Construction is committed across all eight of its businesses to supporting major transformational change worldwide. Our global challenges : demographics, climate, environment, energy. Key figures : - Annual revenue of €14 231 million - 71 401 employees, - Over 30 000 projects each year, - 48% of revenue generated outside France For more informations : www.vinci-construction.com Discover the video portraits of our employees on YouTube and follow our news on LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction