V.I.E - Project Engineer Estonia F/M
The role :
You’ll join Eurovia Estonia dynamic team and be under the supervision of a senior project manager. You will play a key role in supervising a specific work area, participating in the implementation of road infrastructure projects. You will oversee the execution of the work in the field and participate in the administrative and financial management of the site.
- You’ll be responsible for the execution of the work in accordance with the execution plans, the contract, the budget, and other specifications
- Monitor the construction progress and ensure the smooth running of the work
- Define and ensure the supply of the material needs of your perimeter
- Define the execution method
- Participate in site coordination meetings
- Manage risks and hazards
-Respect and ensure the regulatory compliance with health & safety rules
- Respect and ensure the compliance with environmental regulations.
- You’ll monitor the costs control of the works and propose areas of improvements
- Undertake cost controlling and estimating as required
- Monitor daily costs of all time-dependent elements on the project and implications.
Labor and subcontractor management:
- You’ll mobilize and manage human resources on site
- Monitor and manage subcontractors
- Ensure that subcontractors comply with environmental, health & safety rules during the execution of the work.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A recognized qualification in engineering and/or construction (Engineering school)
- First working experience in a public works management
- Fluent English (must have)
- Driving licence
-Strong interpersonal skills, open-mindedness, and curiosity - as you'll be working closely with construction teams, subcontractors, and more
- Excellent time management - working to ensure that the packages of work are completed on time and according to the program
- A demonstrable commitment to Health & Safety
- A previous international experience would be appreciated
- Speaking Estonian or Russian is a plus